(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm Back!

The 2.5 days personal development course was simply awesome! I learnt more about myself through the various activities conducted and the "assignment" that we have to complete at home at the end of each day really made me think hard about my past and helped me to determine my future and my purpose in life. I learnt about reframing, reversing negative beliefs, using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) to breakthrough personal barriers etc. As I grow older, I find it increasingly important to also develop myself into a better person. I don't want to be caught up with just $$$. I think the money is well-spent on this course (it's not expensive anyway) and what I've learnt is life-long skills which I can re-use over and over again. I strongly encourage you to at least read a book or two each year on personal development to balance out your life :)

Ok, back to business. I spent some time catching up on the market happenings last Fri and saw the 3 market indices in the red. Lets see how it is going to play out this week.

The most significant economic data this week has got to be the Unemployment Rate on Fri. On the earnings front, here are some notable companies:

Tue: AZO, PLAB, TOL, WIND

Thurs: JOSB, PAY


2 Comments:

Blogger Simply Options Trader said...

old soldier,
The alert was in relation to earnings. I must say you are gutsy enough to hold your options through earnings report! Just wondering if you have any hedge for this or what made you confident that AZO would gap up after earnings?

I was looking for ticker LCF, but it was not available. Is this traded in the US market?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Simply Options Trader said...

No worries Old Soldier, I sometimes still mix up AAPL with APPL, lol.

Thanks for bringing up the link issue. I can't edit comments and I think maybe for the time being, until I have a better solution, readers have to copy and paste the link to open up as another window

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home