(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Updates

Its official - the Democrats have a sweeping win and are in control of the Senate.

I was out of action last night due to unexpected appointment. Was out the whole day, came home around midnite and was deadbeat. Didn't even want to turn on the PC to look at anything. I'll be travelling very early on Fri to Malaysia to help out my cousin's wedding over the weekend. So I doubt I'll be trading tonite. I may post some chart studies later and those should be my last for this week. I hope to resume trading in full force next Monday.

Before I go, here's a futures trading blog by gerimegaly, a fellow blogger in Singapore. Its fairly new, but who knows, it may get you interested in futures trading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home