(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Time Off

I've had very light trading this week. In part due to FOMC, in part due to myself. To be honest, I'm way behind in terms of my trade review & documentation. Although I've jot down the details of trades entered on paper, but I have not taken a closer examination of the charts that I've traded, review where I have done well and what went wrong and properly document them down in excel. So I've decided to only resume trading AFTER I've completed ALL my trade reviews. Hope to be able to start trading early next week.

Do take some time to check out the Blogroll on the right and also My del.icio.us on the left for some good readings.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home